"The banking industry is transforming at an accelerated pace. Despite recessionary and other market pressures, many banks and credit unions are forging ahead with digital transformation efforts to remain competitive and to provide a positive customer experience. A Senior Consultant is the glue that holds digital transformation projects together. In fact, in today’s rapidly evolving landscape, a Senior Consultant is a highly visible and influential digital leader."
YOUR DAILY WORK
- Reporting directly to the North American office
- Digital banking consulting and transformation activities primarily in the United States
Supporting key account management activities around digital banking business strategy, design of digital banking architecture
- Project and/or Program Planning, Management & Monitoring
- Leading and being involved in Technical Transformation, Digital Banking and Business Consulting projects
- Degree in Finance, Engineering, Technology, or Business Administration
- 5+ years of proven success leading business consulting or digital banking projects
- 5+ years as project or program manager leading banking architecture & digital banking projects
- Experience in Fintech marketplace and/or with digital banking platforms (Backbase, nCino, NCR, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership skills (i.e. effective communication, time management and decision making; ability to shape and influence business strategy, business case justification, etc.)
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships both internally and externally to source and close new business
- Result orientated and creates an inspiring & productive work atmosphere
- Able to work as a sole contributor or as part of a team
Breadth and depth in banking industry knowledge (retail, business/commercial, wealth, digital platforms, core banking, payments, regulatory & compliance)
- Greater Philadelphia Area location
- SAP Banking or S/4 experience
The magic of Axxiome is our smart and talented team – they are the reason for our growth and success as a company. Axxiome offers a non-hierarchal, inclusive, and open-minded culture, where global associates are empowered to make positive contributions to banking and the communities in which we operate and serve. We provide a fast-paced, fun, and supportive working environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, professional growth, and excellence in digital banking services and technology.
YOUR FIRST THREE MONTHS
During your initial month, your focus will be on acclimating yourself to the Axxiome organization. This involves gaining a deep understanding of its goals and the expectations associated with your role as a senior consultant (program/project manager). You will also be introduced to various stakeholders, both on a global and regional level, to grasp team dynamics and comprehend how your role contributes to the broader success of the company.
As you enter the second month, the emphasis shifts towards the execution of your go-to-market plan. This involves actively contributing to both consulting services growth and the establishment of a project management and control office for the North American region. Proactively seeking regular feedback from leadership is crucial during this phase, allowing for necessary iterations or adjustments to your plan. Active participation in client meetings, whether pre or post-sales, becomes a priority. Collaborating with internal and external teams to respond to requests for proposals (RFP/RFIs), as well as other proposals, will be a key aspect of your responsibilities.
In the third month, your focus will shift to tracking your performance and identifying areas for improvement. The iterative execution of your plan continues, with adjustments made as required to ensure its effectiveness. This period serves as a critical checkpoint for evaluating your progress and making strategic refinements to optimize outcomes.