"As Functional consultant SAP DM / SAP BP you will work with a comprehensive module that enables banks to manage various financial instruments, such as fixed deposits and savings accounts. Business Partner serves as a central repository for customer and vendor data. You will collaborate with a dynamic team of colleagues, fostering creativity, brainstorming and making innovative solutions, that aligns seamlessly with the needs of both the business and technical teams, ultimately providing tangible added value. Join SAP Core transformation projects, work on maintenance and migration projects or carry out change requests due to new legal or systemic requirements."
YOUR DAILY WORK
- Advising our customers on the above-mentioned topics
- Carrying out issue analyses as well as process analyses
- Preparation of effort estimations and milestone plans
- Creation of solution sketches, functional concepts and decision templates
- Implementation of requirements e.g. based on regulatory guidelines
- Implementing of customised solutions in SAP Banking Services
- Creation of test concepts, quality assurance and testing of software
- Close cooperation with the developers of Axxiome and the customer as well as the business side
- Apprenticeship as a bank clerk, supplementary training as a banking specialist/banking manager or a degree in economics, (business) informatics, mathematics or scientific studies
- Functional and process know-how in retail banking
- Knowledge in one of the SAP Banking Solutions Deposits Management (SAP DM), Business Partner (SAP BP)
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Willingness for occasional business trips to our customers
- Expertise in at least one of the following banking areas in terms of content and processes: Payment transactions / foreign payment transactions (e.g. SEPA), Financial conditions, Banking products (giro, savings), Life cycle of bank accounts
- Experience as a consultant for banks or IT/financial service providers is desirable
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in SAP banking projects
- Strong communication skills with a confident and friendly appearance
- Worked on a S/4 HANA transformation project
- First experience in the management of a (sub)project
We offer a gateway to a work-life balance journey, flat hierarchies. Comprehensive benefits are designed to elevate your career, nurture your passions. Beyond work, many friendships have developed. Our global team of consultants is excited to welcome you to the Axxiome community. Discover our client projects in Europe, North America and the Middle East. Become part of our unique success story.
YOUR FIRST THREE MONTHS
Our onboarding process is meticulously structured to ensure a seamless transition for new employees. It begins with a comprehensive HR and Coach meeting, during which we delve into our tools, systems, and policies, ensuring that our newcomers are well-equipped with essential knowledge. Additionally, we prioritize fostering connections within the team, facilitating introductions to teammates. Furthermore, our IT and PMO onboarding training sessions provide a specialized focus on essential technical and project management aspects, ensuring our employees are ready to excel in their roles from day one.
During the second month, our new employees focus on building strong relationships with consultants, fostering collaborative partnerships essential for success. Simultaneously, they may begin their engagement in SAP Banking or internal projects, immersing themselves in the company's core operations and contributing to our ongoing mission.
By the third month, you'll be actively engaging with data stewards to formalize data ownership, responsibilities, and processes. You'll lead data quality improvement initiatives, implementing data profiling tools and initiating data cleansing efforts. This month will also mark the rollout of your training sessions, empowering stakeholders to leverage Collibra effectively.