Pursuant to Article 13, sections 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the Regulation – we hereby inform you that:
1) The administrator of your personal data collected using the form is Axxiome AG, Multergasse 2A, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland.
2) The personal data protection officer in Axxiome AG, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The controller of personal data processes the collected personal data on the basis of the consent – Article 6, section 1a of the Regulation, which was expressed through deliberate and informed action by providing the information in the form.
4) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- a) Contacts on a reported case,
- b) Advertising of products and services by entities of Axxiome Group
6) The personal data collected will be kept for no longer than 5 years after the last contact between the parties or until consent is withdrawn.
7) In connection with the processing of collected personal data, you have the right to access the content of your data, to rectify, erase, restrict its processing and transfer, as well as the right to object and other rights in this respect under the applicable law.
8) You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data where the data collected have been unlawfully processed.
10) The provision of personal data by you is voluntary and the collected personal data will not be processed in an automated way and will not be profiled.