Our mission is to deliver solutions to the financial services industry, driving business and technology change through proven global expertise.
Axxiome is a name synonymous with quality and value for financial services organizations that are looking to improve or build upon their IT operations. With offices and subsidiaries in many countries across 4 continents, Axxiome excels in transforming legacy banking and insurance platforms to modern solutions, and is considered a leader in implementation and integration of digitization initiatives across the globe.
Join our team!
- Design and development of IT applications using the ABAP OO programming language for the banking and insurance sector.
- Implementation of consulting projects as part of the international Axxiome group.
- Developing, maintaining, unit testing and implementing programs, functionalities.
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT.
- knowledge and experience with ABAP Object Oriented concepts & programming min. 1 year.
- good analytical and debugging skills.
- German language skills min. B1.
- Willingness to travel will be an asset (Frankfurt, Germany).
- 26 days of paid holidays.
- Private medical care.
- Sport culture (platform Fitqbe, Sport cards, Fruity Fridays).
- Opportunity to be involved in company and product development.
- Structured onboarding process.
- No corporate environment (casual dress code).