Our mission is to deliver solutions to the financial services industry, driving business and technology change through proven global expertise.
Axxiome is a name synonymous with quality and value for financial services organizations that are looking to improve or build upon their IT operations. With offices and subsidiaries in many countries across 4 continents, Axxiome excels in transforming legacy banking and insurance platforms to modern solutions, and is considered a leader in implementation and integration of digitization initiatives across the globe.
Join our team!
- Providing 3rd line support.
- Development and cooperation with developers.
- Troubleshooting and configuring applications.
- Cooperation with international customers.
- Developing relationships both internally and externally.
- Solving challenging situations.
- Bachelors’ / Masters degree in Information Systems, Math, Statistics or Economy.
- A minimum 1 year of Java development.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the banking area – will be an asset.
- Knowledge about remote support users.
- Knowledge about troubleshooting users problems and Windows troubleshooting.
- Prior experience in an end-user / helpdesk support environment.
- English knowledge is essential (at least B2 level).
Additional as a plus:
- Working experience in project which used Scrum or Agile approach.
- SQL database management and maintenance skills.
- 26 days of paid holidays for Everybody.
- Private medical care.
- Sport culture (platform Fitqbe, Sport cards, Fruity Fridays).
- Opportunity to be involved in company and product development.
- Structured onboarding process.
- No corporate environment (No dress code).