To ensure confidentiality and transparency of personal data processing and in accordance with honest information practices and applicable regulations on personal data protection, we would like to inform you that the controller of your personal data is entity form Axxiome Group to which you send your job application. List of all Axxiome Group entities you can find here: https://www.axxiome.com/contact/
Scope of the document
This notice explains how entities of Axxiome Group processes personal data of job applicants.
Collection of data
We collect your personal data when you submit it yourself, for example when you send your CV or other application documents by traditional or electronic means,
- Data is collected when you use different systems and applications belonging to Axxiome Group that allow you to apply for a job.
- Data may also be obtained from third parties, for example recruitment agencies, other employees or associates of Axxiome, who provided us with the data upon your request.
Use of personal data
We collect and use your data for the following purposes:
- Recruitment and evaluation of candidates
- Internal reporting on the recruitment process.
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates and ensuring a person’s participation in further recruitment.
Scope of data
We collect various types of data for each process and purpose, which may include:
- forename(s) and surname,
- telephone number, e-mail address, skype contact,
- date of birth, nationality
- education, occupation, specialization,
- knowledge of foreign languages, additional qualifications
Legal basis for processing
For recruitment purposes, we process your personal data because you have given us (explicit) consent (in accordance with Article 6, section 1 and Article 9, section 2 of the GDPR).
In this case, you may always withdraw your consent to the entire processing to which you have consented, or to specific purposes at your discretion, at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Entrustment of personal data
We may disclose your personal information for legitimate purposes to:
- Entities of the Axxiome Group in cases where making available is necessary for the sequestration.
- Other entities in the event that a new entity is created or the organisation is acquired by another entity if the administrator is involved in the merger, sale or transfer of part or all of its business.
- Other entities in the event that the entity is required to do so, for example pursuant to a court order or a legal provision in force.
- Other entities in the case of receiving consent from the employee (e.g. to verify employment).
Data transfer to third countries (outside the EEA)
Personal data may be transferred to entities of the Axxiome Group in third countries only after an adequate level of protection has been ensured and in accordance with the applicable laws.
An adequate level of protection will be ensured through technical measures and the signature of standard contractual clauses or on the basis of a European Commission decision establishing an adequate level of protection in the country concerned.
We retain data for different periods of time for each process and purpose.
The retention period for data processed for recruitment purposes shall be 1 year until the end of the year in which the recruitment is completed.
In the case of data collection for the processing of personal data for future recruitment processes, the data retention period is 3 years until the end of the year in which the last contact with the candidate took place.
Obligation to PROVIDE personal data
Entering the data is voluntary, however, processing of your data is required in order to conduct the recruitment process. If you do not provide us with your personal data, you may not participate in the recruitment process.
You have the right to request access to your personal data. In many cases, you also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, that your personal data be deleted, and that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
You have the right to object to the processing if the collection and use of the data is based on our legitimate interest. In the event of your objection, we will stop further processing of your objectioned personal data, unless we demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for further processing.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority.
If your personal data is processed for other purposes, you will be informed thereof.
Should you need to exercise your rights or if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org