Axxiome offers its employees a structured career development path where you are in control over your own destiny. Working for Axxiome means working with a leading and progressive IT service provider who’s reputation within this niche market is second to none. Personal development and continuous training is important to us, not only assist you, but together help the company in achieving our goals.
We require a Senior Business Analyst, Banking who will help to define processes and procedures for back, mid and front offices as well as IT, compliance and Finance departments. As a part of a team, you will use your solid banking experience and understanding to ensure processes for customers and employees are simple and easily understandable.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the requirement definition for development of banking processes from an Information Technology and operational perspective. This includes from both the customer (bank) and client (bank’s customers) and points of view.
You will work with a large team of Developers, Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that Omni-Channel processes are clearly defined, understandable and implemented.
You will deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards . You will continually communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met on a continual basis.
- A University Degree or MBA in with a focus in Computer Science, Banking or another related field
- Experience with innovative technologies and fast-paced environment for rapid development
- Must have 5-7 years banking experience in a Business Analyst role
- Solid understanding of all major business process and products in a bank in the United States. Knowledge in Canadian Banking processes and products is a plus.
- Experience designing processes for customers and bank employees between table stakes and future extensions to a process
- Proven experience with open banking as a with open banking as a design pattern and banking service domains
- Ability to differentiate industry best practice processes and customer specific processes change
- Experience with Agile software development to be able to support or own the product
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to react quickly to new demands in an ever-changing dynamic business environment
- Proven analytical skills
- Team player who is committed to collaboration as well as able to lead meetings
- Ability to analyze and explain the risks involved in using, or not using, technology solutions to solve business or organizational problems and not compromising on the architectural direction and vision.
- Must possess a positive and can-do attitude
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
Work with Us:
Develop your full potential in a progressive company which offers fantastic opportunities to work with a group of fun, diverse and intelligent individuals. We offer competitive compensations packages including full benefit coverage, RRSP/401K matching, work from home options, flexible working environment, opportunity to travel, extensive benefit plan and a familial like team with leadership that are extremely approachable and open.
Type of contract: Permanent, must be legally eligible to work in North America
Working hours: 40 hrs/wk
Location of work: North America (Toronto office), or from your home office. Must be willing to travel
Only those legally permitted in Canada or United States are asked to apply.