Axxiome is a global solutions provider for the financial services industry with operations in Europe, North America, and Latin America. Axxiome excels in linking legacy banking platforms with modern solutions and is considered a leader in banking and insurance transformation projects across the globe. Axxiome’s professional consultants are experienced in technical and advisory services and bring innovation and knowledge to customer projects.
To support our further growth, we are looking for you as:
We are building a new consultancy practice where you could make an impact, you would have the opportunity to play a key role in the development and growth of this practice, world-wide; and also help us in taking the business and our products forward with your business and technical knowledge and skills.
You will be asked to be a pro-active part of the team proposing solutions to banking challenges, improving banking business processes, and proposing automation opportunities to reduce efforts and improve customer and user experience in all the different areas of a bank (from Branch and Teller processes to Online and Mobile banking applications), in retail and commercial banking, deposits and lending businesses.
On a daily basis, you’ll have direct interactions with architects, business analysts and also our customer banks to define business requirements, confirm expectations and define optimized business process flows, ensuring the best quality in the delivery. You will be using state of the art banking and BPMN solutions defining visual process definitions directly into the systems.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Banking business analysis or as a bank employee (supporting different lines of businesses in the front or back office).
• Ability to represent business processes and natural interaction flows of an organization.
• Ability to break down business requirements into functional specification for development teams
• Good understanding of the underlaying technology principles used by banking systems.
• Ability to present a solution to a customer, team, or management.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English.
Additional as a plus:
• Awareness of a full software development lifecycle from design to support.
• Project experience (as a business analyst, functional consultant, or key business expert from a bank in a software implementation project).
• Experience with SAP Banking.
• Working experience in projects which used Scrum, Kanban, or Agile approach.
• Familiar with the Camunda BPMN engine.
• Experience working on multi-cultural, diverse, and distributed team across different time zones.
• Great work atmosphere and partner relations with leaders.
• Working in an international environment.
• Benefits (including flexible working time, medical care, foreign language training).
• Training and development programs.
• Career opportunity within the Company in all countries