Axxiome is a global solutions provider for the financial services industry with operations in Europe, North America and Latin America. Axxiome excels in linking legacy banking platforms with modern solutions and is considered a leader in banking and insurance transformation projects across the globe. Axxiome’s professional consultants are experienced in technical and advisory services and bring innovation and knowledge to customer projects.
Axxiome offers an Advanced Banking Platform that follows industry best practices and delivers pre-engineered and rapidly deployable end-2-end banking solutions to customers, which minimizes the impact and interruption to operations and business processes.
To learn more about Axxiome and the complete suite of offerings and services, visit www.axxiome.com
We are looking for a highly experienced Director, Data & Analytics for our Americas operations (Canada, USA, LATAM) to help deliver optimal solutions for clients around data, data architecture and data governance. Reporting to the President of Axxiome Americas in Toronto, this person will be responsible for the thought leadership around data and analytics as it relates to the financial services industry. This person will drive revenue growth, assist with delivery of projects, develop new partnerships and maintain and build existing ones, direct and oversee the design and development of systems used in digital finance organizations, manage a small team of consultants, work with other team members to streamline processes and contracting and driving the product and partner strategy and customer experience. Extensive leadership experience in Data and Analytics in the financial services industry is necessary for success.
- Vision for championing data analytics and demonstrated knowledge of products and services surrounding this practice
- Proven leader who exemplifies superb communication skills, ability to influence, is transparent, values ethics and integrity and has innate ability to deal with hard truths while maintaining optimism
- Build data practice by driving revenue through service and product engagements
- Drive and technical expertise to guide solutions from inception to deployment
- Business-savvy and able promote analytics amongst the organization and that of our clients
- Identify new analytics opportunities and partnering where appropriate to provide clients optimal options within their organization. Identifying opportunities to maximize efficiencies for clients and driving business.
- Engage with other senior management and business partners to identify opportunities and drive revenues
- Lead the development and implementation of standards and guidelines for methodologies at projects
- Anticipate and manage technology evolution within the industry to align with customers to provide the best options possible. Create curiosity around the practice inside and outside the organization through exceptional presentation and demonstration skills and by leading by example.
- Managing a small team of technical consultants and provide guidance and coaching wherever necessary
- Build strategies and plans that define how data analytics/governance can be used at a customers organization to optimize results and create efficiencies
- Use network to add team members when necessary and work with internal stakeholders to ensure it is completely as efficiently as possible
- 10+ years overall professional experience in data, data analytics and governance in a financial services or consulting organization.
- University level education – Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering preferred
- Strong programming skills, experience with SAP S4/HANA and BI/BW and experience with Collibra and Tableau is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and expertise collaborating with a group of cross-cultural team members that bring a variety of skills and diversities
- Experience managing resources from multiple locations and assets
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent collaboration skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders; a persuasive negotiator able to achieve consensus amongst differing opinions
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an outstanding spokesperson, relationship builder
- Strong commitment to the company culture and being a champion of all things Axxiome
Work With Axxiome:
Develop your full potential in a progressive company which offers fantastic opportunities to work with a group of fun, diverse and highly intelligent individuals. We offer competitive compensation packages including full benefit coverage and 401K/RRSP matching.
Type of contract: Permanent
Working hours: 40 hrs/wk
Location of work: North America must be willing to travel